Our Story

Nye Park Tavern

Our establishment, built in 1905, has a long history of serving Buffalo. It dates back to the taverns of old, situated between the neighborhood and the factory. The Nye Park neighborhood began after the Nye Company bought and developed land used in Pan-American Exposition of 1901. When the Pierce Arrow Automobile Factory opened across the street in 1906, our building housed a tavern that served hundreds of factory workers and their families. After Pierce Arrow stopped automobile production in 1938, this establishment continued on as a neighborhood staple, surrounded by other manufacturing plants including the famous Gioia Macaroni Company. In the Nye Park area, many local plants still run to this day.
Mon.
2pm-10pm
Tue. – Thu.
11:30am - 10pm
Fri. – Sat.
11:30am – 11pm
Sun.
11:30am – 9pm
View Food Menu